Saturday, May 4, 2013

Elder Scrolls UI Mockup

Since I dont have the beta for Elder Scrolls I decided to make a mock up of what I thought it would look like.
I started off with this since it was close the Skyrim/Oblivion I played growing up.



Edit: I'm not a 100 percent sure what to do for the map. Where to do it like their style which from what i seen is a radial map or keep it true to the compass format that the other games had. or maybe do a rotating radial map. To infuse the two ideas.


Things I am adding or need to add:

Multiple skills (apparently you switch em out by clicking on them i hear?)
Experience bar
Target system- so you know who the heck you are selecting.
cross hair
Enemy bar
map system with icons.

I'll post more updates later

2 comments:

  1. What is this UI Mockup software that you have used for this tutorial it. If it is platform independent and free to try version please specify

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used Photoshop. Adobe has Photoshop CS2 Free right now I believe otherwise you can use a free program called Gimp

      Delete