Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Update- 5/20/2015 TekVisual





Feels good to update!  I haven't been so active in updating due to working with a company called TekVisual.  It's a 3D visualization company that specializes in animations, renders, websites, and printed materials for real estate and developers. Below are some projects that I got the chance to work on. I will keep updating when I am able to showcase more of the work I did when it is released to the public.


327 Royal Palm- For Digital Version of Brochure click here. 


327 Brochure Cover
327 Insert


327 Folder Area in Brochure

I also got to do some video editing for this client as well.


TekVisual



Email Blast
Convention Banner 2015




2 comments:

  1. Nice video and great image visibility. Overall good blog. Thanks for sharing. I have recently come across a new online service provider company which provides the final Architectural 3D Images within 7 days of guarantee period. Check out here- visit at- http://my3dhouse.com

    ReplyDelete